|By Katharine Hadow||
|July 8, 2009 01:51 PM EDT||
Protect yourself online. Don't get caught by "phishers" luring you to phony websites, baiting you into giving them your personal information or your money.
For added protection, consider using Comodo Verification Engine. With Verification Engine if the site you visit is legitimate and in our database, the border around your browser glows green, and an arrow will point to the site's verified logo. If it doesn't, proceed with caution.
Verification engine also provides a clear visual indicator about the level of SSL security on a site, and warns if the site is using the type of SSL certificate favored by scammers.
- Patent-Pending Hardware-free Hackerguardian Scans Networks in the Cloud
- The Economist Reports on Cyber Warfare
- Comodo Says Send Email, Not Postcards Scrawled in Pencil
- 免费提升Windows XP, Vista和Windows 7的性能
- Abdulhayoglu: Avoiding Porn and Gambling Not Enough to Avoid Infection
- Two-Factor Authentication Secures Microsoft SharePoint and Outlook Web Access
- Comodo Innovations at SC World Congress October 13 and 14
- Бесплатная утилита Comodo System-Cleaner оптимизирована для Windows 7
- Developers and End Users Benefit from Code-signing Certificates
- Online Encryption: Roots Are Showing