|By Katharine Hadow||
|August 14, 2009 02:45 PM EDT||
The 2009 Occupational Outlook Handbook of the US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that through the year 2016, demand for network administrators and system administrators will grow 53%. Comodo now provides a means for resellers and integrators who want to grow the managed support services portion of their business, but who also see the need to provide timely computer support services to their small and medium business customers.
"Comodo foresees a lot of growth in the need for computer experts in the United States, particularly within the small business segment where firms may have limited access to technical resources and/or expertise. Resellers and integrators can now devote their valuable expertise to critical network and system administration questions. With livePCsupport, you can offer 24/7 remote support services to all customers, with the added flexibility of delivering on site services by your own support staff. When you have to triage, you have Comodo's online support flanking you, ready to handle many problems online," said Melih Abdulhayoglu, CEO of Comodo. "Your small and medium business end users get the best of both worlds: you on site, and Comodo for remote support."
"You get a commission on each subscription, and you save money or time, or both, on routine service issues."
Comodo livePCsupport is an on line remote support service. With Comodo livePCsupport, small- and medium-sized end-user businesses connect to online specialists. The specialists can diagnose and instantly repair many common problems on line, without need for an on-site visit. Integrators and resellers who offer this service to their new and existing customers can delegate many technical issues to the service, while collecting a commission on each subscription. This frees up reseller time for critical desk-side visits for technically complicated issues.
livePCsupport services include network setup, security and configuration; enterprise-level firewall, antivirus and backup; security software management, including user access rights; software installation; and PC tune-ups. "Comodo's livePCsupport infrastructure is in place," said Abdulhayoglu. "Resellers and integrators who want to extend their lines can sign up and offer these services tomorrow, no back-end necessary."
- Patent-Pending Hardware-free Hackerguardian Scans Networks in the Cloud
- The Economist Reports on Cyber Warfare
- Comodo Says Send Email, Not Postcards Scrawled in Pencil
- 免费提升Windows XP, Vista和Windows 7的性能
- Abdulhayoglu: Avoiding Porn and Gambling Not Enough to Avoid Infection
- Two-Factor Authentication Secures Microsoft SharePoint and Outlook Web Access
- Comodo Innovations at SC World Congress October 13 and 14
- Бесплатная утилита Comodo System-Cleaner оптимизирована для Windows 7
- Developers and End Users Benefit from Code-signing Certificates
- Online Encryption: Roots Are Showing