|By Katharine Hadow||
|April 29, 2009 09:25 AM EDT||
In his blog "The Last Watchdog" Byron Acohido describes how Ivan Macalintal of Trend Micro has identified updated instructions from Conficker Variant C.
I don't worry about Conficker because my computer is protected by Comodo Internet Security. With its default-deny protection I know that no software, not even Conficker, can install and execute without my permission.
- Patent-Pending Hardware-free Hackerguardian Scans Networks in the Cloud
- The Economist Reports on Cyber Warfare
- Comodo Says Send Email, Not Postcards Scrawled in Pencil
- 免费提升Windows XP, Vista和Windows 7的性能
- Abdulhayoglu: Avoiding Porn and Gambling Not Enough to Avoid Infection
- Two-Factor Authentication Secures Microsoft SharePoint and Outlook Web Access
- Comodo Innovations at SC World Congress October 13 and 14
- Бесплатная утилита Comodo System-Cleaner оптимизирована для Windows 7
- Developers and End Users Benefit from Code-signing Certificates
- Online Encryption: Roots Are Showing