|By Katharine Hadow||
|May 6, 2009 09:39 AM EDT||
Patent-pending technology from Comodo allows attorneys and clients to communicate at the speed of the Internet and yet to protect their privileged communications easily. Without exchanging public keys, senders can encrypt confidential information in transit.
Jersey City, NJ, May 05, 2009 - Attorneys sometimes need to transmit vast amounts of sensitive data, rapidly. If they choose to do so by email, they must consider that email, though convenient, is not secure
Press release about Comodo Secure Email for Attorneys..
More information about Comodo Secure Email.
- Patent-Pending Hardware-free Hackerguardian Scans Networks in the Cloud
- The Economist Reports on Cyber Warfare
- Comodo Says Send Email, Not Postcards Scrawled in Pencil
- 免费提升Windows XP, Vista和Windows 7的性能
- Abdulhayoglu: Avoiding Porn and Gambling Not Enough to Avoid Infection
- Two-Factor Authentication Secures Microsoft SharePoint and Outlook Web Access
- Comodo Innovations at SC World Congress October 13 and 14
- Бесплатная утилита Comodo System-Cleaner оптимизирована для Windows 7
- Developers and End Users Benefit from Code-signing Certificates
- Online Encryption: Roots Are Showing