|By Katharine Hadow||
|June 5, 2009 02:40 PM EDT||
Comodo's Two-factor Authentication process is popular with credit unions. Comodo's Two-Factor process can authenticate online banking customers with:
- Usernames and Passwords
- Digital certificates
- One-time Passwords (delivered via phone call, SMS and/or email)
- Optional Security Questions and Secure Cookies
Comodo's solution is easy to install and integrates seamlessly with a credit union's existing website. After the customer has installed its digital certificate, the online banking process works just the way it did before, minimizing the learning curve.
Comodo customers have experienced very little drain on their help desk, and which further declines after the first couple of weeks.
Comodo's Two-factor process meets FFIEC regulationsby requiring one of each kind of identifier:
- Something the customer knows - (i.e., the customer's password)
- Something the customer has - (i.e., the digital certificate)
Of the 100+ companies offering some type of multifactor authentication, Comodo is one of only a fewcompanies that offer Two-factor authentication employing digital certificates.
Comodo Two-factor Authentication even allows credit unions to authenticate themselves back to their online customers. This process of "Mutual Authentication"uses a special logo that assures the user of the legitimacy of the credit union's website upon a mouse-over by the user.
This protects the credit union's customers from spurious copies of their websites arrived at through phishing, pharming and Man-in-the-Middle attacks. For more information about Comodo's Two-Factor Authentication for FFIEC compliance, visit http://enterprise.comodo.com/security-solutions/authentication-identity-assurance/index.php
COMODO PROTECTION FOR ENTERPRISES
Comodo certificates are provided by a leading global provider of Identity and Trust Assurance services on the Internet. Comodo offers a comprehensive array of PKI Digital Certificates, eCommerce Acceleration and Infrastructure Security solutions including Network Vulnerability Scanning and PCI compliance services.
Continual innovation, a core competence in PKI and a commitment to reversing the growth of Internet crime distinguish the Comodo companies as vital players in the Internet's ongoing development. The Comodo companies secure and authenticate online transactions and communications for over 200,000 business customers. Offices in the US, UK, China, India, Romania and the Ukraine serve enterprises around the world.
Comodo provides businesses and consumers with the intelligent security, authentication and assurance services necessary to establish and ensure trust in online transactions. For more information, visit www.enterprise.comodo.com.
- Patent-Pending Hardware-free Hackerguardian Scans Networks in the Cloud
- The Economist Reports on Cyber Warfare
- Comodo Says Send Email, Not Postcards Scrawled in Pencil
- 免费提升Windows XP, Vista和Windows 7的性能
- Abdulhayoglu: Avoiding Porn and Gambling Not Enough to Avoid Infection
- Two-Factor Authentication Secures Microsoft SharePoint and Outlook Web Access
- Comodo Innovations at SC World Congress October 13 and 14
- Бесплатная утилита Comodo System-Cleaner оптимизирована для Windows 7
- Developers and End Users Benefit from Code-signing Certificates
- Online Encryption: Roots Are Showing